Gateway Summer Camp, an annual program of Gateway International School, is designed to give children a great opportunity to enjoy an exciting summer. Joining the Gateway Summer Camp 2019, students can select from a variety of programs.
GATEWAY SUMMER CAMP will provide students with a dynamic, friendly and caring environment where they find joy in learning. Learning activities and field trips will give them memorable experiences and help them develop their confidence, form new friendship and build on any knowledge they may have.
Các nội dung chính
DOMESTIC SUMMER CAMP
Joining the summer camp, students will:
- Develop English language skills through a variety of engaging activities.
- Physical education: Our swimming program that meets US standards, Japan PE program and exciting field trips will help students improve their physical strength and fitness.
- Experience success and gain confidence: Joining our summer camp, students have no worries about competition pressures in learning, PE activities and social interaction. Everyday is an achievement for our students. Along with that, students will develop the skill of decision-making that helps them get ready for a new learning journey.
- Find joy in learning and playing: All summer camp activities help students develop English skills through various topics, thus raise their interest in learning and make use of flexibility in timing. Students will not only learn but also play and treasure summer time with their teachers and friends.
- Form new friendship: The integration of various activities including dancing, singing, playing, working in groups foster children’s bonding and help them form new friendship.
- Bilingual summer camp: Students prepare to enter grade 1 to grade 3 students in Hanoi.
- Experience summer camp: Students in grades 4-8 PTLC International Gateway School.
Summer camp courses
|Summer camp name||Type of summer camp||Duration||Time|
|Summer camp 1||Bilingual||10 days||3/6~14/6/2019|
|Summer camp 2||Bilingual||10 days||17/6~28/6/2019|
|Summer camp 3||Experiential||7 days||4/7~10/7/2019|
- Bilingual camp: Tiếng Anh/ Toán/ Âm nhạc/ Mỹ thuật/ Trò chơi vận động/ Bơi lội.
- Experiential: Study and experience: culture/customs/costumes/cuisine/folk games and sports of the Central Highlands people.
- Bilingual Camp “What can I give?”: 7,500,000 VND
- Bilingual Camp “Time to soar”: 7,500,000 VND
- Experience Camp “Explore the Central Highlands”: 13,900,000 VND
Tuition fee of Bilingual Summer Camps:
- Includes: course fees, picnic expenses, materials, uniforms and US standard swimming tuition.
- Excludes: bus and meals fees.
Tuition fee of the Central Highlands Experience Summer Camp:
- Includies: tuition, air tickets, accommodation, travel, insurance, participation fee in experience activities, cultural exchanges and other expenses during the program in the Central Highlands
- Excludes: personal expenses.
Promotion Program for Bilingual Camps
For Bilingual Camps:
- SMIS students who transfer to Gateway: discount 3,500,000 vnd.
- Gateway students: discount 1,000,000 vnd
- Gateway students introduce non-Gateway students: discount more 500,000/1 successfully introduced student
- Edufit staff’s children: discount 1,000,000 vnd
For the Central Highlands Experience Camp:
- Students registering before 31 March, 2019: discount 1,000,000 vnd/ 1 student
Deadline for registration for Domestic Summer Camps
- Deadline for registration for Camp 1 “What can I give”: 27/5/2019
- Deadline for registration for Camp 2 “Time to soar: 10/6/2019
The Central Highlands Experience Camp: 27/5/2019
OVERSEAS SUMMER CAMP
What are waiting for our students?
- Students can practise English 24/7 with many programs like Leadership skill-up, debate skill, independence-enhancing.
- Students can partake learning activities, culture-exchange activities in developed countries such as Singapore, Germany, Switzerland, etc.
- The camps are cooperated with prestigious and experienced organizations such as Nanyang Boarding School (Singapore) or Dialoge Language Institute (Germany), giving students opportunities to get acquainted with the international environment, get equipped for the future.
Singaporean Camp – Leadership training camp
- Focusing on developing leadership skills and English debating skills
- Engaging in various activities and visiting attraction assets such as Merlion Park, Gardens by the bay, Marina Bay Sands, etc to enhance knowledge.
- Học sinh được sinh hoạt ngay tại KTX của các trường top 5 của Singapore đảm bảo an toàn. Students stay at campuses of top leading Singaporean schools like Dunman High School or Nanyang High School
- Meals with guaranteed quality at school
- Students can participate in exchange programs every evenings.
- Students are well-managed 24/7.
- Experienced teachers with checked profile
Camp duration: 16/06 – 29/06/2019
Age range: >8 ys
(including return airfare tickets, accomodation and food, insurance, transportation within the program, all program activities)
Time for registration: Feb 1 – May 16, 2019
European Camp – The world is yours to explore!
- Students will interact with international friends from all over the world
- Students can stay and enjoy a very nice place which is the most beautiful state in Germany and can visit Bodensee lake surrounded by 4 countries, namely Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Austria
- Camp language: English which basically means the students can practise English 24/7
- Visiting 4 ancient European countries.
- Teachers and their profiles: all teachers with appropriate degrees, graduated from specialized school, having foreign language school certificate, linguistics graduation, learning to reinforce knowledge annually.
Camp duration: 30/06 – 14/07/2019
- Age range: 13 – 18 ys
- Fee: $4700/ pax (including return airfare tickets, accomodation and food, insurance, transportation within the program, all program activities)
- Time for registration: Feb 1 – March 1, 2019